- The Responsible Person (EU RP)
- Notification in the Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP)
- Product Information File (PIF)
- Product Labelling
- Responsible Person:
- Responsible Persons can no longer be established in the UK.
- European Importers of cosmetics from the UK, will assume the role of Responsible Persons. They will be able to designate another EU entity under a signed mandate.
- Notification to CPNP:
- Responsible Persons in the UK will no longer have access to the CPNP.
- Cosmetic products notified to the CPNP prior to the withdrawal date will need to be transferred to the CPNP account of an EU-based Responsible Person – before the withdrawal date (!)
- Product Information File:
- PIFs will need to be made available for inspection at the address of an EU-based Responsible Person and in a language easily understood by that EU Authority.
- The name & address of an EU-based Responsible Person shall appear on the label of cosmetic products imported from the UK.
- The country of origin shall appear on the label of cosmetic products imported from the UK.
If you wish to know more about our future projects, please do not hesitate to contact us.