Here you will find the Best Payment Practices for the remittance of Obelis UK’s invoices.
All our payment methods share the same features: they must be easy, fast and secure.
At the moment, Obelis UK offers multiple alternative payment methods:
- WIRE TRANSFER: Relevant bank account coordinates will be mentioned in each invoice.
- CREDIT CARD (Recommended Solution!): Please inform us, and we will gladly provide you with the related Credit Card direct link for payment. In this case, your payment will be instantly visible in our system, allowing us to activate your account and deliver our service immediately.
Therefore, payment via credit card is highly recommended!
You will have the possibility to choose between 3 different providers: VISA, MasterCard, Maestro
- PAYPAL: To pay an invoice via PayPal, please use the email address email@example.com and indicate the invoice number of the payment you are processing.
What you should know
We would like to remind that all our services are pre-paid and, as per our mutual agreement, all invoices should be remitted to Obelis UK within 7 working days upon the receipt of the invoice.
Kindly be informed that each payment method includes its specific transaction fees:
- Wire transfer: bank transfer fees depend on your bank
- Credit Card: 2% charge (by Ingenico platform) on the total amount paid via credit card
- PayPal: 4,5% charge on the total amount paid via PayPal
The total amount of any transaction fees, which appears during an ongoing semester, will be re-billed in the next monthly fee invoice.
Obelis UK Support
Our accounting department team is ready to support you if any additional help is needed. Please do not hesitate to contact us with your requests to the following email account: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Obelis UK Team keeps constantly working to offer a better customer experience. We value your feedback as it has been fundamental to our growth and for the improvement of all our existing services. Please feel free to contact us whether there are any aspects that you would like to see improved from our side.
Thank you for your trust and for enabling us to always overcome our limits.
We would not make it without your support!